♥
questions
of
the
heart
Winne Phua Huini's
it's a small world after all.

Nothing you need to know.Me Myself & I. Single/Attached.

DON'T come visiting this blog if you ain't happy w me. Unless you just wanna stalk, welcome.
DO try not to make too much noise here, I can't stand it.

Thanks much ;D
May 10, 2010 @ 1:57 AM

Mothers' Day [:



Cake for my Dearest Mummy ^^V
(Decorated by FionaPhua)




Cake for Lovee's Mummy [:
(Decorated by me :D)



Happy 妈妈 day to all mothers ^^ (I'm hoping I can celebrate mine on the nxt yr too.. :X)
Wellwell, went dwn to Compass Point w FionaPhua & met JR ther. Made 2 cakes frm The Icing Room, 1 for me Mummy & the other for Lovee's Mummy [: Ate at Mos Burger, mountian tortoise, 1st time ate the rice burger ther X.X *Laughs* & headed to Lovee's hse to pass her the cake :D
Sort of celebrated by singing a Happy Birthday Song, & cut the cake. Chit-chatted w Lovee's parent awhile & cab-ed dwn to shop to surprise my Mummy :D
Though it's not sth expensive, my Mummy's still v happy w the cake ^^V Shall buy sth tat she crave for once me got $$$ X.X



• To Lovee's Mummy [:
Thanks for bringin Mr W.JianHao to this world [:
W/o you, ther will be no him. You're one great mum in this world ♥
Thanks for being ther for him for this 20yrs,
You'll always dote me like your own daughter.
Hopefully yrs dwn this road, I'll be able to call ya "Mum" & give birth to many many grandchildren :P
你伟大的爱与付出,建豪知道的 [:




• To My Dearest Mummy ♥
我最亲爱的妈妈,Words cant describe the gratitude I had for you.
You gave me my life, frm head to toe.
9mnths of pregnancy you endured, & 18 yrs of forgivings of my mistakes & faults.

Dearest Mummy,
nth in this world can replace the love & concern you always have for me.
Frm a lil baby till now, you'd been caring for me whenever my asthma atks, giving the best you could give me. Shelter me through whenever I was bullied frm kindergarden..
& now, though many things changed, still, I Love You.
Swear to the God tat I'll always tcare of you, nvr leave you.

With many ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥