♥
questions
of
the
heart
Winne Phua Huini's
it's a small world after all.

Nothing you need to know.Me Myself & I. Single/Attached.

DON'T come visiting this blog if you ain't happy w me. Unless you just wanna stalk, welcome.
DO try not to make too much noise here, I can't stand it.

Thanks much ;D
October 13, 2010 @ 11:42 PM

Happy 20th Bday to 黄宝宝! ♥

可怜的黄宝宝, now at wulu wulu Tekong running for his life. LOLS! His campmates gonna torture him to death. Kinda wasted, can't get to spend this day w him... :(
Anyw, finally got those photos frm K ^^V But during the 5th of Oct, still got half w her... :( Have to dunno wait until how many decades to get it frm busy K :X

















黄宝宝, 潘某某已经和你度过了两个生日!
在下要对你说二十种不同语言的爱爱哦~ ^^V

"I love you 我愛你
ᎬᎨᏳᎯ እወድሻለሁ
ٲنَا ٱحِبُّكЯ цябе кахаю
Miluji tě Je t'aime, Je t'adore
მიყვარხარ Ich liebe Dich
Σας αγαπώ मैं तुमसे प्यार करता हुँ
Táim i ngrá leat 愛してるわ
Te amo ผมรักคุณ
사랑해 Em yêu anh
Seni seviyorum ང་ཁྱེད་རང་ལ་དགའ་པོ་ཡོད་"

生日快乐我的黄宝宝!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Labels: